You are searching about 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula, today we will share with you article about 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula is useful to you.
Top 10 Online Business Gurus (Some You May Not Have Heard Of)
As an experienced, but self-taught, entrepreneur and internet business person, after learning to type in school and nothing else, I turned to books and mentors when I finally decided I had had enough of being poor and failing!
After reading hundreds of books and websites, and subscribing to more newsletters, there are some people, in the last 10-12 years, who have delivered value.
Sometimes it was a single word, phrase, question or comment, that made a difference, but what a difference. Each step forward was a real step forward, and we all know that the journey to success is a series of steps, each building on the last.
I wanted to share with you the top 10 Digital Marketing “gurus” who have inspired me in my Internet business journey so far and tried to tell you about them in chronological order – how I found them (or in Guy Levine’s case, how they found me!)
1. Robert G Allen – I realized the possibility of making money on the internet around 1998/1999, about five years after I bought my first domain name. I have long been knowledgeable about marketing any real world business on the internet, but I was completely clueless about selling information products, making money through affiliate marketing and building a mailing list to make offers. I, like many dyed-in-the-wool entrepreneurs before me, was so obsessed with building a real-world business, that the energy was beyond me! Fortunately, I was going to meet Guy Levine and Chris Barrow soon and accidentally did a few things right… Meanwhile, my sister’s husband gave Robert Allen “Many Ways of Internet Income” for Christmas, which I stole, ate and ate. It led me to read other books by Robert G Allen such as “No Money Down in the 90’s” now updated in the 2000’s, the brilliant and shocking “One Minute Millionaire” and other great internet books like…
2. Joe Vitale – perhaps best known for his excellent development books and secret film appearances, Joe Vitale is also a very experienced internet marketer – he’s been around and made money online since the mid to late 90’s (which is very internet history. very experienced indeed). Email marketing is one of the easiest ways to start making money online and, in fact, it’s still the way I make most of my money, either by selling my products or services to my mailing list, or by recommending items carefully selected by. friends and colleagues. Email marketing (simplified) involves driving traffic to a page where someone gives you their name and email in return for a gift of some kind, thereby building your mailing list. You need to keep in touch with people so they get used to hearing from you and build a good relationship with your subscribers. Joe explains how to do this really well in his book “The E Code” over a few chapters and if you want to start in an easy place, I recommend you read it. Then check out Martin Avis of Kickstart Monthly, as he is the master of using an easy newsletter to make money online!
3. Jaclyn Easton – His book “Striking It Rich.com” I read at the same time. I was trying to get an internet business off the ground, based around matching unsigned artists in the music industry (where my husband and I used to work) with bosses looking for an artist to study. Jaclyn’s book was about 23 small well known websites that make over 1 million dollars a year and most of the business models were membership sites. This inspired me so much that I decided to present my business plan the VERY SECOND the dot com bubble burst, at the Fancy Atlantic Bar & Grill in London, to a group of Venture Capitalists, during a fire alarm. Which fire bell started and stopped randomly, so I was yelling in there and there was nothing, or no sound at all!
4. Thomas Leonard – founder of the Coaching organization, and Coach U, which was my online college, then Coachville. Thomas wrote the first training book “The Portable Coach”, which I highly recommend and he used email, mailing lists, research and development groups, autoresponders and everything we use today a lot. I’ve been using the ShoppingCart he recommended, since 1999, to handle my double opt-in email list, manage my product inventory, automatically follow up with prospects and customers, deliver digital product information, offer both time and % off vouchers, split testing. Headlines and prices with AdTrackers … Thomas was very inspiring and ahead of his time, however, he died unexpectedly and tragically, having overcome many of his personal demons, in 2003.
5. Guy Levine – Going to my first coaching session, in Las Vegas, to see Thomas live, led me to meet Chris Barrow (my new business coach) and Guy Levine, his friend and internet marketing consultant. Guy blew me away – he was only 19 – but one of the brightest people I’ve ever met. He knew more than I did about internet marketing and shared his ideas and expertise generously. Guy has built a successful SEO / AdWords / PR company in Manchester, they have two children with wife Martine and have bought two helicopters which he flies himself to speaking gigs. You are a great speaker! If he wasn’t so happy you’d have to hate him!
6. Brett McFall – after getting to know Guy, Steve Watson, Paul & Philly Fuggle and I were invited to go and support him when he spoke at the first Internet Conference in the UK, at Wembley. The host was Alan Forrest Smith who, while not one of the Digital Marketing gurus on this list, has had an incredible impact on my life. I decided, while standing in front of the audience at that first event, to speak on stage next year. I did, for Alan’s sake, in fact I went on to speak for them twice, the only British woman asked to do so. I became good friends with Brett McFall, one of the founders of WIS as it is known worldwide, and he is a very inspiring man. He is a kind and honest man who helps me a lot with my speaking and raising my business from a higher level. He arrived in Brighton just before one of our Money Gym events he was co-hosting and while we were recording videos there, we took a funny video of him getting rained on and being harassed by a seagull which he never failed to do. I laugh and remember a beautiful day outside.
7. Frank Kern – I was listening to one of Brett’s interviews at the same time and was particularly taken with a few guys who had a simple but dynamite system called the “UnderAchiever Method”. Those guys were Frank Kern and Ed Dale and they devised a neat little program that involved driving traffic to a page where you asked one question “What else do you want to know about…… X? where X Answers were collected and aggregated to see if people What many wanted to know about, and what were the 1 most popular word, 2 word and 3 phrases people were using. Then you created a product (usually an ebook, perhaps written by a ghostwriter, that includes the most popular questions) and sold it back to the list. your new posting. Many people gave the first product as an incentive to answer questions and this brings proof, so. Then the new traffic was sold the product with real proof and use of niche language. Very smart stuff. I believe they sold their small empire of publishing papers of information production at the UK’s largest publisher, amounting to money, in the end.
That was the first time I really understood the value of a professional, niche market, responsive customer mailing list. Both Frank and Ed have been incredibly successful in their respective businesses, in Franks case with few setbacks! He is heavily involved in many major IM productions. Frank’s online style is laconic, casual and very persuasive. Now Frank gets the stick maybe with a lot of persuasion but I just love his style and watching his live gig recording is great – so rock ‘n’ roll – I want to see him live one day. Ed Dale went on to have great success with the “30 Day Challenge” that walks new internet marketers through a free program (Ed makes his money from the affiliate products he recommends in that free program).
8. Rich Schefren – around 2006 a new internet marketing guru burst onto the scene, except he was a real life business guru who was moving into the world of internet marketing, having sold his last business. After training big names like Jim Edwards, Mike Filsaime and many others, he then released his report “The Internet Marketing Manifesto” immediately followed by “The Missing Chapter” and “The Last Chapter” reports. Rich blew my mind because he taught a load of solid business techniques that I had never encountered before, in a way that was easy to understand and recruit, grab the attention of and admire the ADD community of internet trouble at the same time. I went on to join both the “Business Growth Program” and the “Guided Profit Program” mentoring programs – amazing by the way – and my company began to grow rapidly as a result. Do yourself a favor and download the reports – not just about IM but about business – you won’t regret it.
9. Gary Vaynerchuk – well, how about gary? I bloomin’ love him. I first heard him in an audio interview that Rich Schefren did for his teaching students and Gary was starting to rise to World Wine Domination! No, it’s a great catch phrase! You can find Gary at WineLibrary.tv and all over YouTube and Ustream – HE IS THE MASTER of online video. Passionate, passionate, straight-talking, quirky, Gary believes in HARD WORK, if you can just “Crush it!” in the title of his first book, if you care about what you do, you care about your readers, listeners, subscribers and customers and if you show that you care at all times. According to Gary, small companies have never had a better opportunity to dominate their competition.
10. Yaro Starak – I can’t remember where I first came across Yaro and his Entrepreneurs Journey blog but I knew right away it was the right thing. I went back and read all of her blog posts from Day One because I was interested in how she grew from a kid selling Dissertation Editing Services to one of the most respected bloggers in the world. He has an interesting background and is very open about that, and his various challenges – professional and personal – and I love that about him. It’s not just a way to get traffic, it’s a way to be a better entrepreneur. Yaro has several free reports – one called Blog Profits Blueprint and a very strong one on Membership Sites, both of which you should really read if you want to learn more about blogging for your business. He also recommends great people, like Gideon Shalwick who’s got the most beautiful, entertaining video presence I’ve come across in a while. I highly recommend Yaro and Gideon.
There you have it – the Top 10 Businesses and Internet Marketing Networks of the last 12 years or so. For me it is. I hope you enjoyed the article and check out some of the articles and books and TAKE THEM INTO ACTION!
Video about 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula
You can see more content about 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula
If you have any questions about 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula
1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula
way 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula
tutorial 1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula
1 2 3 2 5 2 N 2 Formula free
#Top #Online #Business #Gurus #Heard