You are searching about Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old, today we will share with you article about Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old is useful to you.
Personal Finance Budgeting: Take Yourself Out of the Equation
We all have debts and we all have to pay them. However, when it comes to personal finance and budgeting, some people pay their bills this way:
1. Get the statement (in the mail – as in snail mail).
2. Avoid saying (“ack! the bill! I’m stressed about money!”)
3. Two weeks later, remember the statement (“oh &$*%! I have to pay for this or I’ll lose (fill in the blank) service!”)
4. Write a check and mail it to the service provider (and pay almost 50 cents to mail it).
Sometimes this happens:
5. Forget about the check, use the money saved for the bill, watch for bounces.
6. I never did step 3 and the service is shut down and the mad dash to pay the bill follows.
YIKES. If you are stressed about money and debt, there are only two things to do: TAKE RESPONSIBILITY and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
Paying your bills this ‘old school’ way is stressful and is what puts you in a financial hole. You are human. Humans are unreliable. We forget, we make excuses, we rush, we choose ‘want’ over ‘need’. It’s our biological nature so don’t be offended.
So what is that person you know – who is in control – of their money what are you doing that you are not?!?! I mean they’re people too, right??!
ACCOUNTABILITY and Automation.
They have been responsible for their debts and have set up a system that takes care of their finances for them. They take themselves out of the equation so they can’t mess up! If you do the same, you will find that you are less stressed and have more control over your money.
Take the following steps today to fix your finances. Old School is NOT COOL when it comes to your bank account.
1) You need to be responsible about your finances and if you don’t know how much TOTAL you need to pay your bills (this includes RENT) every month, you need to find this number, NOW. If you find that your bills leave little for essentials like food, you may want to reassess your income/expenses and cut back on services (or get a second job, but who wants to do that?! You work hard enough).
2) Whatever this number is, have it automatically taken from your paycheck by your employer and deposited into a separate account. If you are self-employed, ask your bank to withdraw this money on certain days and deposit it into a separate account. Close the withdrawal option from this ‘debt’ account with your bank card.
3) Make every ‘mail report’ an electronic report. 99 percent of services offer this option. It comes straight to your inbox and saves trees.
4) EVERY bank and EVERY service offers automatic payments. Most landlords (if you’re still renting – just another way to throw money away) allow email payments as well. Auto-pay your bills through your bank or set up with an individual service provider. If you pay automatically with your service providers, I recommend setting it up with a bank account / routing number and not a debit card number. That way if you lose your bank card, you won’t have to go to each service and update them all.
5) Live without stress. No more ‘bill reminders’, no more last minute scrambling. No late fees. Trust me, you’ll soon get used to having a limited spending budget. You will have made your money ‘foolish proof’ or rather your proof.
Your credit rating will thank you.
Want a video version of this article? Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntgKondiQTY.
Video about Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old
You can see more content about Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old
If you have any questions about Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old
Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old
way Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old
tutorial Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old
Average Amount Of Formula For A 1 Month Old free
#Personal #Finance #Budgeting #Equation