You are searching about Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge, today we will share with you article about Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge is useful to you.
What Makes God Smile?
Psalm 147:11 “Jehovah is pleased with those who fear him, who wait for his mercy.”
We often forget that God has feelings, too. You feel things very deeply. The Bible tells us that God is sad, jealous and angry, compassionate, sorrowful, sad and compassionate as well as happy, joyful and satisfied. God loves, he is happy, he is happy, he is happy, he is happy, until he laughs. And if he can laugh he can cry. Anything that pleases God is called religion. – The Bible tells us to “worship him continually,” “praise him from the rising of the sun to its setting,” Continue the conversation with him.
The Bible says in Ephesians 5:10 “You are disputing what is acceptable to the Lord; In other words, “Look for what will please Christ, and do it.” And didn’t you know that the Bible gives us a clear example of the kind of life that pleases God. A perfect example is found in the life of a man named Noah.
In Noah’s day, the whole world was morally corrupt. Everyone lived to please, not to please God. God could not find anyone on earth who was interested in pleasing him, so he was sad. He regretted making someone. God was so angry with the human race that he thought of destroying it. But there was one man who made God smile. The Bible says in Genesis 6:8 “Noah was honored by Jehovah.” Noah pleased God.
God said, “This guy makes me happy, he makes me smile. I will start with his family.” Because Noah pleased God, you and I are alive today. In his life we learn about five acts of worship that make God smile.
1. GOD SMILES WHEN WE LOVE HIM GREATLY – Noah loved God more than anything in the world, even though there was no one else! “Noah was a righteous man, perfect, among his generations, and Noah walked with God.” – Genesis 6:9. Noah continued to do God’s will and had a close relationship with him. This is what God wants from us, relationship.
Jesus called it the greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38 “Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
2. GOD SMILES WHEN WE COMPLETELY TRUST HIM — The second reason why Noah pleased God is because he trusted God, even when it didn’t make sense.
The Bible says in Hebrews 11:7 “By faith, Noah built an ark on dry land, being filled with what he did not see, he did as he was told.” . . he became friends with God,”
There were three problems that would make Noah doubt God.
Noah had never seen rain. Noah lived miles from the nearest sea. — There was a problem of collecting all the animals and then taking care of them.
But Noah did not complain or make excuses. He trusted God completely, and that made God happy. – And he trusted him for 120 years.
Psalms 147:11 “Jehovah is pleased with those who fear him, who wait for his mercy.”
3. GOD SMILES WHEN WE COMPLETELY OBEY HIM – Saving animals from a global flood requires great attention to planning and detail. Everything had to be done exactly as God intended. He gave very detailed instructions regarding the size, shape, and materials of the ark as well as the number of different animals to be placed in the ark. The Bible tells us Noah’s response in Genesis 22. “So Noah did; as in all that God commanded him, he did as he did. He did everything as God commanded him. That is wholehearted devotion. No wonder God smiled on Noah. John 14:15 “If you love me, keep my commandments.”
4. GOD SMILES WHEN WE PRAISE AND THANK HIM CONSTANTLY – Noah’s life pleased God, because he lived with a heart of praise and thanksgiving. The first thing Noah did after surviving the Flood was to thank God for making a sacrifice. Genesis 8:20 Noah built an altar to Jehovah, and took from all clean four-parted things, and from all clean birds, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
Because of Jesus’ sacrifice, we do not sacrifice animals like Noah did. Instead we are told to offer to God a “sacrifice of praise” in Hebrews 13:15 and a “sacrifice of thanksgiving” in Psalms 116:17. We praise God for what He is, and we thank God for what He has done.
An amazing thing happens when we give praise and thanks to God. When we make God happy, our hearts are filled with joy!
5. GOD SMILES WHEN HE FINDS WORK – God enjoys looking at every detail of your life, whether you are working, playing, resting or eating. He doesn’t miss a single move you make. The Bible tells us that in Psalm 37:23: “A man’s steps are established by Jehovah;
Ephesians 2:10 “For we are his work, created in Christ Jesus, to do good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
God has a purpose for every living Christian. It is to bring others to Christ. We often don’t realize that some of the best gifts God has given us are the things we love to do. We often think of those gifts as something that God has blessed us with, to make us happy and enjoy our lives. While this is true, those gifts were also given to us to serve as a bridge to bring others to the church, and to Him. Bringing others to Christ doesn’t have to be a struggle. It can be as simple as sharing with others “What you love to do”.
We are also given gifts for our trials. Everyone has, or will encounter, a major tragedy in their life. As Christians when we get to overcome these trials through faith in God, they also become gifts that can be used to comfort others and bring them to Christ. Almost every church has a member who has had an abortion, lost a relative, or recovered from drug or alcohol addiction. And many have used this victory as a bridge to reach the underserved.
“We have a wonderful God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the source of all mercy, who comforts us wonderfully, strengthens us in our difficulties and temptations. And why does he do this? others suffer, needing our sympathy and encouragement, we can pass on to them the same help and comfort of God.” – 2 Corinthians 1: 3, 4.
Video about Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge
You can see more content about Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge
If you have any questions about Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge
Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge
way Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge
tutorial Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge
Can You Put Ready Made Formula In The Fridge free