You are searching about How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It, today we will share with you article about How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It is useful to you.
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Exams – How to Crack Them
Multiple Choice Exams (MCQ) with negative marking are the most current method in international examinations. The exam pattern is dreaded by some students because the options look confusing, tricky and risky, especially when the exam preparation is not 100%. Here we will discuss a few ways to improve your scores in solving/clicking multiple choice questions (MCQ) based exams.
After passing three 20-hot certification exams (Sun Java, Value Engg, PMP) based on MCQ format, I concluded that MCQ exams are similar to Driver’s License Exams. This driving test is not about whether you can start the engine, put your foot on the gas pedal and go. On the one hand, they are about general understanding of the vehicle itself (ie the exam pattern), driving skills (when to speed up, when to slow down, always in control, safe driving), know all the traffic signs and rules – The expressway is only for overtaking (ie speeding with questions only if necessary), give way to vehicles when necessary to be safe (skip difficult questions to save time), check the road for potholes/obstacles/wetness and slowness. (ie be aware of tricky questions and don’t fall into traps/distractors), follow the instructions of the drive-test examiner completely (follow the instructions of the question about what is expected of us) and so on. The following are general tips on how to crack multiple choice questions (MCQ):
Before the Exam (during preparation)
1) Understand the exam pattern well. Know all the sections of the exam and go prepared after experiencing the negative marking system of the exam.
2) Understand yourself, that is, know your strengths and weaknesses. Strengths lie where you were able to answer questions in under 30 seconds just after falling asleep during preparation and weaknesses where you had a history of marking wrong choices even after pondering questions for 2-3 minutes.
3) Perfect the art of speed, accuracy and gut feel. Know a little bit of probability theory to decide whether the chances of success in answering a question are rewarding or not. There is only a thin line that separates intelligence from stupidity.
4) Old is gold. Try to solve previous years question paper to understand exam format and build speed, accuracy and understanding whether your gut feeling is always right or wrong. One can download previous year question papers from many sources on the internet.
5) Keep in mind that the MCQ format also tests the candidates’ differentiation skills. If a person can develop the skills to eliminate one or two options out of 4 options, one is on the way to success. Even if you feel that the right choice is not the other choice, choose the best choice.
6) A few math based questions may have shortcuts. Similarly, many theoretical concepts can be best learned using mnemonics. Everyone can remember how easy it is to learn the rainbow color sequence using the VIBGYOR (Violet Indigo Blue Green Green Yellow Orange Red) acronym. I created a list of mnemonics of about 50 acronyms to remember during my PMP exam with great success (for example, APES stands for Alternative Identification, Product Analysis, Expert Judgment and Stakeholder Analysis and CEO stands for Collective Bargaining Agreements, Economic Situation and Organizational Structure. ). Speaking of our brains, the strength of the signal they transmit is determined by usage. The more a particular synapse is used, the stronger the signal it transmits. So regular practice is necessary in this method.
7) Develop time management skills during study as it will pay off well during exams. As experienced cricketers maintain the courage to chase long runs, learn how to run your innings correctly. Don’t save everything until the end, finish the exam 8-10 minutes before the schedule to make a mental test. There are few MCQ questions in the exam which are deliberately long words to test if the candidates can handle the time pressure. My strategy for such questions was to read the last sentence of the question first so that I could understand what was being asked.
8) Learn a few deep breathing exercises and do them every hour for 1-2 minutes during the test. It will refresh your brain by providing more oxygen. Furthermore, yogic breathing exercises have been shown to bring about a positive state of mind and one can keep one’s nerves calm during the test. For me, prayer also worked miracles during exams.
During the Exam
1) Read the question carefully. After reading the question, briefly close your eyes and think about what is written on this topic in your notes and textbook. Many times, reading the options first can lead to incorrect answers. The questions are designed to separate the wheat from the chaff (ie, so that unprepared students are lured into choosing the wrong answers which are known as distractions.
2) First you should try to solve the problem because it is much faster than the elimination method. If you can’t solve it, try to remove a few options, and continue to answer that question (if the minus sign is 1/4 or 1/3 of the correct answer). The probability of correct answer is now more than negative marking scheme (probability of passing 1 choice out is 33.3% and 2 out is 50% in 4 choice exam). If all the options look strange to you, do yourself a favor and quickly move on to the next question.
3) Make sure you read the end of the question, ie words like these except, No, Never, Always. Remember two opposite phrases make a positive phrase. Options using words such as ‘always’ and ‘never’ are not the correct choices, however make sure in which narrow situations these words do not qualify as an answer.
4) More on article no. 3 above, also check at the end of the options that one of the options is ‘All of the above’ and ‘None of the above’. In a fast-paced world, we sometimes move too quickly in favor of later conversion responses if speed should not come at the cost of accuracy. Understand that you must drive within the ‘limited city’ and not try to race on the ‘Formula One Circuit’. Take the time to check that the two options are correct, so maybe ‘All of the above’ and similarly ‘None of the above’.
5) Note that some answers (especially formulas, units, values of constants) of the problem can be found elsewhere in the exam questions. This is true in online exams where such things are difficult to avoid. They are like ‘extra runs’ and you have to take them. So just park such questions for later review.
6) A few questions in the exam have options that almost look like ‘twins’ ie two options are the same except for the name or value. Most likely in such cases, the answer lies between those ‘twins’.
7) When you feel that a question seems tricky or difficult, read the question twice. If you feel that the correct option is not given and one or two options seem correct, choose the best option. Choose the option that is more descriptive/relevant and closely related to the question. Look for the grammar clues to match the question. If your question is in one form the answer may be in one form and so on. The answer should fully and directly answer the question. In the event that a choice is partially correct under certain narrow conditions, it will no longer be the correct choice.
8) In general try to attempt theory questions first and then do math questions. Our personality is such that we attempt a few questions with confidence at first so we feel charged with the right energy which increases our performance and speed throughout the exam.
9) Last but not least, stay calm and composed during the test. Be confident while taking the test. Don’t panic if you leave questions unanswered as no one is perfect and many must be. Just make sure that what you have done is correct and you can get the target points.
In short, one can master MCQ tests by knowing the subject thoroughly and practicing under simulated conditions many times (the better). If the above rules are followed sincerely, one can definitely improve their performance in MCQ based exams.
I wish you good luck in the exams.
Video about How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It
You can see more content about How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It
If you have any questions about How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It
How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It
way How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It
tutorial How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It
How Long After Preparing Formula Can I Use It free
#Multiple #Choice #Question #MCQ #Exams #Crack