You are searching about How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel, today we will share with you article about How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel is useful to you.
5 Tips for Excellent Test Case Format
In the context of software testing (TC) writing is one of the most important tasks. Many things will be left out if you do not follow the proper procedure in this area. In this article let’s try to identify some of the important points that you should keep in mind while writing TCs for your project.
- The TC should contain a clear description of the context for which the application is being evaluated. In any standard test conditions template, there is a precondition section available so make sure you fill it in accordingly. So if you test the entry function under 50% of the load to test the performance in the precondition mentioned “the system has 50% of the system utilization.” So later if the client wants to check in which case, he checked this TC, they can refer to the previous section.
- The TC should be clearly traced to the demand. The main purpose of any test is to ensure that you have TCs for each requirement. It is a good way to create a requirement tracking matrix at the end of the case writing and to make sure that any requirement is missing and does not have a test case associated with it.
- TCs should have clearly defined steps. So in the testing section make sure you lay out the steps in such a way that anyone new to the project can run it. After writing the test-case do a dry run in your mind and see if there is any missing step. It also helps during bug fixing in the development team. You can send it to them in excel or attach it to your resume. If the steps are clear and simple enough they will be able to reproduce the bug without asking you for more information.
- For each test, the TC makes sure to clearly state the expected results or what will happen after implementing the steps. If at the level you have four verification conditions, then each verification, should have the expected result. For example, if in the first step I say that the user has logged in with the correct user ID and password, then the expected result is that the user has successfully logged into the dashboard and can see various buttons on the dashboard screen. Similarly, if the user does not have enough permission to see all the buttons, you can specify the user print in the system successfully but can only view the screen but the edit button will be disabled until the user, etc. etc. Make sure you write it to them all. such actions. During testing the tester should not try to guess what the expected result is and miss the defect.
- A final important consideration for TC writing is the preparation of test data. After writing the test case you need to attach relevant data to it. Again this should be done for each step. In our test example where a user logs into a system with a role with all permission and limited permission, you need to get at least two user accounts. You can attach test data to the test case itself by adding a single column called test data.
These are some of the most important steps during test case writing. Furthermore, make sure that all these sites are reviewed through multiple standards to ensure proper quality.
Video about How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel
You can see more content about How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel
If you have any questions about How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel
How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel
way How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel
tutorial How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel
How To Clear Data But Not Formulas In Excel free
#Tips #Excellent #Test #Case #Format