You are searching about How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula, today we will share with you article about How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula is useful to you.
SAP Business One – Sales Commission and Customer Statement Reports in Crystal Recommendations
As with most middleware ERP and accounting applications SAP B1 has customizable commission and invoice forms. However, the flexibility in the sense of creating user-defined fields and table possibilities is high if your view and formulas are based on these elements. It is natural to decide on the design work to be done in CR as SAP owns this tool and recommends providing management reporting. We will try to come up with customization and design pitfalls and tips to avoid them. This page is not meant to be a technical guide for the programmer as much as it is an FAQ style collection of advice:
1. Commission Formulas. Real life is rich in reviews and we have seen customers where formulas are multi-tiered and have effective dates from and just open up a range of possible scenarios. If you are aware of your case then a good idea is to create a few user defined tables and use them for calculations
2. Statement. In different industries you may have specific units that need to be in printed form. For example it can be paid for with the actual minutes in the ad
3. User-defined fields and tables. There is no need to do software development to do these things. They can be done in the user interface: Tools -> Customization Tools -> User defined tables and fields management and from here use your intuition or read the user manual. The nice thing here is the fact that these things are created in SQL tables in the metadata and are not neutral in the upgrade version. So feel free to use this technique. You often send customer invoices or sales orders to an external database or application. In this case, it is a good idea to first export them to user-defined tables and then use the Software Development Kit C# or the VB program in Microsoft Visual Studio to convert the rows into real Invoices and Orders.
4. Design. Now let’s talk about the design itself. It’s confusing but our recommendation is to start this process in SQL Server Management Studio queries. Crystal is a perfect tool but if the formulas change in the future it may be difficult to follow these changes in the Designer tool. It is very easy to create a SQL View or stored procedure where all the math is done and the basic statement is in these SQL units. If you design something complex with formulas then you may be disappointed with the design results you get duplicate rows and other annoying bugs. SQL is best placed to perform calculations. The general idea is as follows – try your query in SQL until you are satisfied with the result and only after opening the CR Designer tool to complete the design and cosmetics such as the company logo and other graphic elements.
5. Now fields and tables structures. There are two ways to find this out. The first is to print it in the SDK in the form of a complete and complex diagram. And the second option is to switch to the View System Information menu. Then open the form and the table with the affected area and place the cursor over it. Look in the lower left corner where you should be able to read the words. Try it yourself and see if you get the same results. The Sales Order header is held in the ORDR and rows in the RDR1 tables respectively.
Video about How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula
You can see more content about How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula
If you have any questions about How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula
How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula
way How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula
tutorial How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula
How To Know If You Need To Switch Formula free
#SAP #Business #Sales #Commission #Customer #Statement #Reports #Crystal #Recommendations