You are searching about Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food, today we will share with you article about Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food is useful to you.
2009 Resolutions For the 2 and 4-Legged Family Members!
Christmas 2008 has passed and the New Year, 2009, is upon us. It’s time to make promises, especially when it comes to achieving a healthy weight and eating better in general. With red venison you can help keep those Resolutions. 96-98% decrease and increase without antibiotics, no added hormones, no sedatives, and no drugs.
For many health problems Doctors will tell you – “no red meat”. For many of us this takes a large part of our enjoyment of food and our palate. There are those who would rather give up Chocolate or other Desserts than Red Meat. That rarely involves Venison, especially if you show your Doctor the knowledge of Bur Oaks. Indeed, all the people who took our knowledge went to their doctors and were told to continue eating our venison. We know a man who had a headache after eating beef and pork, and was told not to eat meat, except poultry. He had 3 times a day beef or pork. That is very difficult for him, as he raises beef and loves his meat. He can eat it maybe once a week and not have a headache, but no more than that or the migraines are unbearable for him. We talked him into trying Bur Oaks Venison – no migraines and no problems. Our bodies are amazing machines and can tell us many things, if we listen.
That brings up another subject near and dear to my heart, our pets (dogs and cats). Many homes get bigger this Holiday season with the addition of a pet. It is very important to know how to keep them healthy. I include a recipe for measuring your dog’s food at the bottom of this blog. You start with 100 points and see what your dog’s food gains. You might be very surprised. I became acutely aware of many dog health problems when I started getting calls about feeding our trim and soiled human pets.
Their vets were telling them they needed “all natural” and “meat” to feed them as their pet was allergic to dog food (many were scratching themselves raw, losing their hair, etc). This is possible and happens to many pets because they cannot take grains, because of added chemicals, added colors, or meat, which can appear and often do, dead animals from the companies that supply them. These companies pick up animals that have died due to illness. Animals that have been killed or given all kinds of drugs are included, with nothing left out. All these drugs and deadly chemicals are thrown into it. Eating it once may not be enough to make a dog sick or die but repeatedly feeding it to an animal will at some point cause the body to react, the kidneys and liver can’t get rid of all these pollutants. We have many happy 4-legged customers. So, before you have any problems, please take a test to measure the dog’s food and just make sure that you are feeding a very concentrated food. Keep them happy and healthy.
Let’s all make healthy 2009 Resolutions!
WATCH YOUR DOG’S FOOD:
Start with 100:
1) For each “about product” list, take 10 points
2) For every non-animal source (“meat” or “poultry”, meat, fat orfat) reference, take 10 points.
3) If the food contains BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin, subtract 10 points
4) For all grains that are “run of the mill” or an indirect grain source, subtract 5 points
5) If the same grain ingredient is used 2 or more times in the first five ingredients (ie “brown rice”, “brewer’s rice”, “rice flour” are all the same grain), subtract 5 points.
6) If the protein sources are not meat and there is less than 2 meat in the top 3 ingredients, take 3 points.
7) If it contains any artificial colors, take 3 points
8) If it contains ground wheat or whole wheat, take 3 points
9) If corn is listed in the top 5 ingredients, take 2 more points
10) If the food contains any animal fat other than fish oil, take 2 points
11) If lamb is the only source of animal protein (unless your dog is consuming other protein sources), take two points
12) If it contains soy or soybeans, take 2 points
13) If it contains wheat (unless you know your dog doesn’t like wheat), take 2 points 14) If it contains beef (unless you know your dog doesn’t like beef), take 1 point.
15) If it contains salt, take 1 point
1) If any meat sources are organic, add 5 points
2) If the food is approved by any major brand group or nutritionist, add 5 points
3) If the food is not baked, add 5 points
4) If the food contains probiotics, add 3 points
5) If the food contains fruit, add 3 points
6) If the food contains vegetables (NO wheat or other grains), add 3 points
7) If the animal sources are hormone-free and antibiotic-free, add 2 points
8) If the food contains barley, add 2 points
9) If the food contains flaxseed oil (not just the seed), add 2 points
10) If the food contains oats or oatmeal, add 1 point
11) If the food contains sunflower oil, add 1 point
12) For every source of animal protein (except the first; count “chicken” and “chicken meal” as one protein source but “chicken” and “” as 2 separate sources), add 1 point.
13) If it contains glucosamine and chondroitin, add 1 point
14) If the vegetable has been tested for pesticides and does not contain a pesticide add 1 point
94-100+ = A
86-93 = B
78-85 = C
70-77 = D
69 = F
Here are some foods listed alphabetically that have already been scored. Note that the score is the last number on the line. There are many “F” grades.
Power Harvest Baked / Item 116 A+
Bil-Jac Select / Notes 68 F
Chicken Soup Senior / Score 115 A+
Diamond Storage / article 64 F
Diamond Lamb & Rice Dinner / item 92 B
Diamond High Interest 60+ Formula / points 99 A
Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance Ultra Premium / 122 A+ score
Dick Van Patten’s Duck and Potato / 106 A+ points
Basics / score 106 A+
Hund-n-Flocken Old Dog (lamb) in Solid Gold / Note 93 D
Iams Lamb Meal and Rice Formula Monthly Payment / Article 73 D
Innova Dog / Score 114 A+
Innova Evo / Note 114 A+
Kirkland Signature Chicken, Rice, and Vegetables / score 110 A+
Nutrisource Lamb and Rice / article 87 B
Natural Selection Nutro Great Breed Puppy / article 87 B
Old Gold Pet with Lamb & Rice / 23 F note
ProPlan Natural Turkey and Barley / 103 A+ score
Purina Beneful / article 17 F
Purina Dog / point 62 F
Purina Come-n-Get / 16 F point
Royal Canin Bulldog / Score 100 A+
Royal Canin Natural Blend for adults / score 106 A+
Smart Choices Chicken and Rice / article 97A
Scientific Nutrition High Protein Quality 7+ / Article 63 F
Scientific Nutrition for Large Dogs / article 69 F
Wellness Super5 Mix Chicken / Score 110 A+
Old Dog Wolfking (buffalo) in Solid Gold / item 97 A
If you’ve ever dined at one of America’s finest restaurants and ordered Venison, or seen it on the menu, I’m sure, Red Deer.
If you ever go to Europe and eat in one of the best restaurants, you would see Venison, which would be Red Deer, Monarch of the Mountain, Red Stag, Stag, or sometimes called Red Elk in Europe. In New Zealand Red Deer Venison is called “Cervena” which is the patented name of the meat.
Video about Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food
You can see more content about Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food
If you have any questions about Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food
Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food
way Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food
tutorial Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food
Natural Balance Ultra Premium Beef Formula Canned Dog Food free
#Resolutions #4Legged #Family #Members